Minette

Minette

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Being a kitten

There are days when it is just boring to be a kitten.
No one wants to play kitten games. People yell at you when you keep climbing in the windows.
People yell at you if you knock things off tables and they really yell if you hang on the curtains.

Mama put my chair by the glass doors so I can see the bird feeder.
Mama refuses to open the door and let me go out to the bird feeder.

Mama said something about cold, wolves and foxes .
What is a wolves foxes and cold ?

Time for a nap.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Minette and Candice:

    Absolutely lovely!! Simply adorable!! And will there be Followers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there will be followers ! Minette would be so sad if no one came to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you and your own blog Minette! So good to meet you. I will surely follow, and visit lots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments .