Minette

Minette

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Merlin Here

Yes, Merlin here . 
I am a confident cat .. I have no problem with sleeping in a girly pink bed. 
Besides, the bed belongs to a little dog that is sort of smaller than a cat so I'm not afraid .

Mama has had a hard time lately with her blog. 

Someone named Blogger changed things and upset everything and as Mama says, It wasn't broken, they "fixed" it and now nothing works.

I have not seen this thing she calls "they" ... but it would be a good idea if "they" don't visit us for a while.  

The creatures from the woods that come to our back door like mama. I have to keep an eye on her.
Next thing I know, Minette and Honey and I will be sleeping in one room while the little racoon family and that stray cat get the other bedrooms.
Now I am going to see if I can catch some sleep .. before Minette wakes up from her nap .. and jumps on my head .. Minette loves to jump on my head then run . sigh .. young cats these days ...

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Merlin, Blogger is a bad, bad Blogger. If you see Blogger, jump straight at it and frighten it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very comfy in the pink beddy!
    Blogger sometimes gives us headaches for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Joanne, If I see Blogger, I will jump ... and then go back to sleep :)
    Thank you.
    Merlin ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamago .. he loves that bed .. that is my daughters puppies bed. or it used to be..lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments .